Monday, January 12, 2009

Phew!!!

Man what a week! We had to take Jack to the hospital this last week because he had a really high fever and couldn't stop coughing and his blood oxygen level wasn't high enough. It was really scary. He has been SOO sick. He has viral Pnemonia (sp?) and a virus just like RSV but it's not RSV. It's been rough and several nights of very bad sleep. He's doing much better now and is at the sitter so I could come back to work. Poor little guy.
Anyway, I have some pictures that are a little old but they are super cute! This was before Jack's time so he's not in these pictures but DANG! They are so stinkin' cute!! Now, how do I do this? Hmmmm....






Yeah! I did it. This is Mike and Noah. What a hottie! (Mike that is... not Noah, but he is going to be a heartbreaker!)






















I did it again! I think I can handle this. This is Jaden and I. It's funny, it's like looking the same face twice. We look so much alike!!! Talk about a heartbreaker :)
Here are all four of us. I'll bring some of Jack soon.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad that Jack is doing better. I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL you look in that picture with Jaden. I love that picture with Mike and Noah. It is a stretch to call him a "hottie". If anyone in this family is a hottie is obviously Greg!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I'm so happy you posted pictures! Your family is adorable and you look great!!!