Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Direction

Yikes it has been a week! I realize that it's only Wednesday but I'm trying not to think about it. Normally I'm not like this. I figure that I should be happy no matter what day it is. In my never ending quest to be happy and content with the little life I have I try to keep myself happy with wherever I am at the moment. Well, today is Wednesday and I'm not very happy about it. Oy... I could use a nice weekend at the Anniversary Inn. We are all sick (except Mike but I'm sure it's coming) with an "Upper Respiratory Infection." Really we all have a CRAZY bad cold. AND we all have PINK EYE!!! YuckO!

Anyway, being happy in the moment... being happy in the moment... being happy in the moment... I have been trying to think of a specific direction I can take this Blog. I don't really want to just blog about my every day life... I'm not exciting enough for people to read that! People would get bored. Heaven knows I'm bored with my life sometimes, I can't imagine why anybody would want to read about it!

I read some really fun blogs, crafts, FHE, decorating etc... I have been trying to think of something inventive that I could do but I'm not the kind of person that is great at one or two things. I'm OK at several things and would like to just blog about those several things. FHE, crafts (I would have steal ideas for this one!), cooking, decorating (again with the theft!), scrap booking, organizing (I'm not very organized but I have a lot of good ideas and maybe if I were to write about them I would start using them!), money tips (stop laughing!), and tips on parenting among other things. I don't mean to brag but I think I'm a pretty good mom. I lose my temper sometimes and sometimes my kids socks don't match but I think they are turning out to be great kids and even though I know I can't take all the credit I do feel that I have a few good ideas for my VERY SMALL audience. I believe there are two people that read this blog. (HOORAY FOR ME!!! At least I don't have to be nervous about offending a large group, sorry to the two of you!)

I'm not starting today... I'm too stinkin' tired and I'm at work so I really ought to... well... work. I will start soon and I'm going to start thinking of things I can do. I would like to give you a fair warning. While I am kind of creative I don't think that I am going have any ideas that blow your mind and my craft stuff probably won't be all that sensational but they are mine, I am proud of them and if you don't like them then you can just go home!

1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You ARE funny! I am excited to see what you share!