Friday, January 16, 2009

Heart Attack!!!

Okay, I am going to start my "Direction" today. I am fairly confident that the people this entry will effect don't read this blog so I'm safe that I'm not spoiling anything.

I am the mother of 3 little boys and I am BOUND AND DETERMINED that my boys will be sensitive and loving. I try SO HARD to impress on them the importance of thinking of other people. Well, starting next week we are going to make another effort in this on going battle. We are going to "Heart Attack" their grandparents. (For those that don't know what a heart attack is - it is a group of people that take decorations to somebody's house and secretly decorate their front door in hearts and valentine's related items.) I found some really great ideas too... We are going to make "stain glass hearts." (Let's try this picture thing again.






We are also going to do Heart door mat...
And, we are going to make some hearts with things we love about them and tape them to the door. I think our parents will really like it.
We will be doing each of these activities for the next few weeks for family night then on the family night before Valentine's day (which is also Mom's B-Day) we will take all the stuff over there and secretly decorate their door.

I'll take pictures of the final product.

By the way... all the projects above can be found at the following link: http://www.skiptomylou.org


1 comment:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

That is an awesome idea! We should do this to either one of the widows in our ward OR at Dad's work door!