Friday, June 6, 2008

Dave Ramsey

I'm so confused. I have mentioned that I am always forgetting passwords... well I wanted to comment on somebody else's blog but it asked me for my password but I couldn't remember it. I came here because I know that I can tell this place that I forgot my password and they will be kind enough to remind me but I pushed login and I was logged in. I didn't have to enter a password. This is very problematic for me because I can't comment on that other blog. (By the way, if you want to read the CUTEST blog in the history of the world go to http://michellejohnnie.blogspot.com/, I worked with this girl at Oakcrest and she is the cutest little thing I could ever imagine!!!!) Problems problems.

So, I had something very exciting this morning (I can't say here in case somebody does read this blog, however unlikely, and I give away a secret) but it's put me in a highly aggetated (spelling?!?!) state and now I feel like everything I touch needs an exclaimation point! Expect to see alot in this blog. Once again, I'm drawing a blank. Ya' know, I wouldn't blame people for not reading this blog. I don't think I would read it if I didn't have to read it while I'm typing. Very boring!

Mike and I are living by a budget for the first time really. (I know, we've been married 6 years now and have NEVER lived by a budget... awesome!) and it's driving me crazy. We aren't driving our family car hardly at all anymore (gas prices SUCK!) so we are packing all 5 of us into a VW Jetta (super squish!) and I can only spend $112.34 at the grocery store this week. That's right, $112.34! It seems random but it's really not. We have it all on paper. The trouble is I feel just as broke as I did before. Having to consult the budget before I buy a candybar is IRRITATING! I guess it's all for the best but for Pete's sake! We have recently gotten very excited about Dave Ramsey and his stuff (which, by the way I HIGHLY recommend) and we are learning for the first time in our lives how to use and live by a budget (not lovin' it). this is always been something we totaly suck at but even though I feel completely broke just knowing that we are going to have money in the back for our expenses is AWESOME! Someday we may even have money in a savings account!!! Wouldn't that be exciting?!?!? We are very pathetic when it comes to money and keeping our house clean, if only Dave Ramsey had a plan for that... we'd be set!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hello? TIME FOR A NEW POST!!!!!!!