Friday, April 25, 2008

This and That

I set up usernames all the time.. over and over... I can't ever keep them straight. Every time I set up a new one I come back to the website and I have to start over because I can't ever remember the one I set up in the first place.

Jaden is starting Kindergarten soon. YIKES! I can't believe it. I feel like he might as well be going a mission and getting married now. I can't believe he's already 5 years old! He has been struggling a little bit lately, he doesn't deal with big changes well and I pointed out to him that he's not going to be going to "Miss Karen's" (preschool) anymore. I think that freaked him out a little bit. I have never been so scared of 5 year old kids in my life! When I think of all the scary, sad, and mean things kids do I am scared for my little JadenPants (nickname... I know it's stupid, but it's Jaden). What if he doesn't make friends (who wouldn't love him?!?!), what if he DOES make friends but with the wrong people?!?!?! What if they find he has a learning disability? What if he hurts himself and nobody can get to him and they can't get a hold of me and all the time my sweet little boy is in a coma?!?!? What if he wanders off the playground, gets lost and we lose him? Vocalizing these fears is not doing anything to calm me down. As a matter a fact I'm about to have an anxiety attack. I don't think it would be so bad if I were closer but I work so I am no where near him.

Let's change subjects... The Jazz! That's what we'll talk about. I was very disappointed with their performance last night. That was the sloppiest I've seen this team play in a LONG TIME! There were so many fouls and the turn overs were a joke! I'm not much into sports but that was a sad performance. And it was on their own court! I must say though... I love Kyle Koerver (spelling?) and it's not because he is beautiful. He is just such a good guy. It's nice to have somebody that my kids look up to that is a good person. I think most of the Jazz players are nice guys but Kyle is the kind of guy that I would want my daughter to bring home (if I had a daughter that is). I heard a story about how he donates 1/3 of his salary to charities and such. 1/3!!! I wine about the 10% we donate to the church! http://www.sltrib.com//ci_9036763?IADID=Search-www.sltrib.com-www.sltrib.com

Anway, I know that again this has been really about nothing but that's what you get for reading my blog... does anybody even read it? I doubt it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I read your blog!!! You need to relax about Jaden. Have more faith in the job that you've done as his mom. I know that the ides of kindergarten is scary, but he'll be fine!!!

I can't believe that you talked about the Jazz!!! That's a big step for you. Your right Kyle is beautiful!! He's one of the reasons I ever watch the Jazz play.

Maybe your turning to "The Dark Side" like me!!