Monday, April 21, 2008

A first

This is a first for me and I'm not sure I'm going to have anything to say... at least not anything anybody will care about. Oh well, this can be a fun little project. My name is Stephanie and I am a 27 (OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M 27!!!). I am a mother of 3 little boys who are as great as they come! Jaden, Noah, and Jack. Jaden is 5, Noah 3, and Jack is 3 months. I work full time for a growing company in Salt Lake City and I am married to Mike. Brother... what a life!

My sister has a blog and she has a new entry all the time, so I thought this might be fun but I honestly cannot think of anything to say. I have a small life and there is nothing great or important about it except that I am the mother of three beautiful boys. They are the light of my life and even though my house is always a mess and I'm always exhausted because they keep me running so hard core I can't imagine life without them. Actually, it seems that my life didn't really start until Jaden was born.

I have a good job (I'm not going to say where because there are some nutty people out there!) and I think I've got a pretty important position here. I might have to start traveling though and that would suck. I'm actually at work right now so.... maybe if I keep doing stuff like this while I'm at work they will discover that I shouldn't travel because I can't stay focused and they don't want to advertise that to our clients. I'm not going to try to explain what I do for a living because it's too complicated, but I enjoy it... I even enjoy some of the drama that comes up from time to time. Everybody needs a little drama.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Drama is the spice of life!! Think how boring things would be without it. Your life may be small, but it's meaningful which is more important. I love you!

Greg said...

A blog for stephanie, now the second coming must be close. Good luck in joining the 21st century.