Monday, July 7, 2008

Harry Potter 6

Seriously, this is a joke. Why the corn isn't the Harry Potter 6 Preview out yet? I want to see it so I can start the misery of having to wait for it. I keep looking for it on the internet but I can't it over and over and over again. Twilight is coming out AFTER HP6 and I have seen that preview several times. Why can't I find it?!?! Why isn't it on the internet yet? I've heard rumors that it's going to be a preview for the new Batman movie but I've heard that song and dance again.

We saw Get Smart this weekend and laughed our butts off! It was so funny. Steve Carrell (spelling?) cracks me up! We are big fans! We watch "The Office" religiously and go through withdrawal during the summer!

I recently saw Wall-E too.... all I have to say is Eh... it's alright. The people are kinda weird. Out of 5 I would give 3 stars. It got amazing reviews but personally I thought it was weird. I don't think we'll be buying this one when it comes out... it was weird.

4 comments:

Jill said...

you need to relax about the trailer for Harry Potter 6!! I mean seriously there are so many other things that you could be thinking about. Like how beautiful, gifted, talented, strong, determined and how lovely your older sister is. :)

Jill said...

Hey Steph -- time for a new post!!!!!

Chris James said...

hey steph did you heat that the 7th
book is going to be 2 movies because jk rowling said that if they make am movie on the seventh they cant leave out a single detail!!!

Stephanie said...

I have heard that and I think it's great. Although, they are just going to use that to torture me further! More and more and more waiting!